Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

30 October, 2009

To Antique


I just finished packing my things for tomorrow’s trip. All of us – my Mom, sister and me – are going home to Antique early mourn to visit Papa’s memorial. He was buried there after he died late February this year since Antique was his birthplace, specifically in Tibiao. Me and my sister is kinda excited since we’ll gonna see the beach again and of course swim. We’ll have tannned to black skin when we come back to Bacolod. Also, I’m expecting to see my high school friends and classmates at the cemetery so this is gonna be fun!

Hoping to get some nice pictures at the beach and well at the cemetery hahaha… with my friends, classmates and relatives.

This means that I'm gonna be away for a while - just for three days - but I'm hopeful that there's gonna be an internet connection there for me not to miss some things on the web. :-)

Have a fun and quality All Saint’s/Souls to everyone. Always remember that: “the best memories are the ones treasured in our hearts for they last a lifetime!”

God bless!

1 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

I'm sorry to hear your father passed away.

I remember all the people that I know...they all look forward to Nov. 1&2 for they want to (as you have said) take many photos with friends and family and enjoy hanging out with loved ones and reminiscing old memories...:)

My mother went to Ozamiz City to visit the graves of my grandparents there in the cemetery. She also had a nice reunion with family. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails