Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

01 November, 2009

3 Emotions In A Day

The Candles
We arrived at Tibiao today at 1 in the afternoon. One thing I like the most everytime I go home to Antique is I get to taste fresh catched fish and other seafoods. So we had a bountiful lunch – I dunno the name of the fish but I did enjoy it – afterwhich my sister and I went to the cemetery and lighted three candles for my Papa, Lola and Tito then we went to the Poblacion and bought some stuffs. It’s nice to see new things even after 10 years since high school.

The Phone Call
When we arrived home I had a nap and was awaken by a phone call from my dear, had a short chat with Tita and she invited me to visit her at Ozamis City on her birthday. I was happy actually since I had a very good conversation with her and I feel I am very welcomed. Can’t wait to go there soon!

The Play
Then my nieces and nephews invited me to swim – our place is a beach front – so I had fun with them playing “IT” as the waves toss us by and by while the sun is setting (this is so NICE!). I took a bath at the faucet near the garden as my nieces and nephews watch me after they had taken their baths. I was in a playful spirit so I sang songs and show them my “muscles” with every pose. They luaghed at me and I laughed at them. I was a great time! This is one of those precious moments I wish I had recorded.

October 31, 2009 8:21 PM

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails