Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

19 November, 2009

Ode to the Blue Rose

Carried by passion to watch and see
Hundreds of beauty but only to thee

Albeit their charisma I could never flee
Rare is your beauty, I could fall on my knees
Instead of digging deeper to the ground
Treasure so priceless in you I have found

Yajna I would offer just to feel her around.

Just as you are an inspiration
Overjoyed I am to read your passion
Yearning to see each beauty in a poem.

Believe it or not, you are such a wonder

Endearing heart you have that goes far yonder
Lightening the load of a broken heart
Leaving no scar that could tore him apart.

2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

The blue rose is my own personal symbol! :) The blue roses on my blog are real blue roses and I took those photos myself! :)

How lovely to read a poem about a blue rose! :) Bravo! :)

Mike said...

C...

I know... that blur rose is you...
I guess you haven't guessed it yet... there's something hidden by those lines...

glad you love it... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails