Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

23 November, 2009

Sakura


it stings like a serpent's poison
creeping through my every veins
tiny volts of lightning weakens
and I am trapped in a devil's snare

where art thou my cherry blossoms?
thy scent so sweet, my throbbing
rescue me and my life is spared
this frail human to you depends

but know I see you crushed, my cherry blossoms
by obelisk's eyes that gives no caution
and yet you diffuses to the air your aroma
a magic deep I could not fathom

your death gives life to this frozen body
shunning the arrows of the devils army
with your beauty crushed a tear I fall
wiped dry by secret bode's call

this winter chill will soon be over
it holds a promise I so long after
a tiny seed will sprout in spring
that puzzles the devil cause it's not his thing.

2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

aaahhhh....and this has made me cry....

My favorite flower is the Chinese Snow Plum blossom...it also blooms in the dead of winter!!!

There is so much passion here in your writing, Mike! Enough to have made me cry!

Mamta said...

lot of passion and hope in this write. thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails