Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

27 November, 2009

Envious with my Sister!


Whew! What else can I say but I envy my sister!!! Damn… she’s got a new baby…(not the baby you're thinking of hehehe)… She’s got a new SAMSUNG TL225 Dual View Smart Camera (see picture below) an early Christmas gift from Steve (her boyfriend). He’s a good guy you know, except that he would always wanted me to be jealous of my sister… grrr… you know techi things.. my weakness… now as I look at my Sony T2 Cybershot… sigh… it seems to be obsolete hahaha… but well, I’m happy for my sister… and I can feel and see that Steve loves her much… I pray things may go well with them alongside God’s blessings!

Look at her… isn’t she a beauty? (complete with accessories and all – sigh again)


So to contain myself, I took a picture of me using her camera! lol


1 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

you have to take this song off of your blog! haha! it makes me cry each time i visit!!!!! i won't visit anymore! ahahahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails