Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

26 October, 2009

My Lady C

I can never make a poem
as lovely as it can be
to such a beautiful woman
whose name is Lady C

I long to see the day
to glimpse her skin of porcelain
and feel the softness of
her brown hair on my skin

she is a fan of bags
which no man understands
if only he could grasps
in poetry she would dance

I could never miss to see
the beauty of her face
a day or two or three
everyday is such a blaze

but now I rest my case
these things that I have known
that beauty has a grace
to this lady I do not own.

for my blogger friend: Charity Joy Bell
photo credits: http://charityjoybell.com/

4 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Oh my god!!!!!!! hee hee heeee!!!!! I feel so embarrassed!!!! A poem all about me????????

I am embarrassed....hee hee heeee....

Thank you, you are very sweet, and have managed to embarrass me!!!! hahahahaha!!!!

Thank you, thank you!!! A poem for me!!! A poem for me!!!!

Oh, but could you please change the link to: http://www.charityjoybell.com ???? That would be better, as I don't really use the other anymore...

thank you! thank you!

omg! hee heee....

Anonymous said...

cute, nice thought.

MaLou silverman said...

Nice and sweet :)

Mike said...

thank you guys for droppin by and appreciating the poem... im glad the Charity like it...


God bless! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails