Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

16 October, 2009

Crossroads


tears that fell upon this cheek
are emblems of amity for a loss
it doesn't mean that I am weak
but was so sad for what it caused

I was busy to even sleep
but you were never out of my league
I guess time permits this so
that our fondness will ever grow

but things are different the way you speak
for what I see are emotions deep
kept so long that it did leaked
between the lines of the spoken id

I guess that I have traveled far
and you finally choose to be apart
away from my judgment's scar
and love is nothing but a mar

now that crossroads is up ahead
and we each chose our way to head
I hope one day we'll meet in the end
and our broken hearts are mend

before this ends I want you to know
that my love for you still flows
I just want to see the best of you
'coz I know you can be if you choose to.


to my dear friend:
Thank you for the wonderful friendship. Now that we finally chose to part ways, I wish you all the best in every endeavors. Sorry for the things caused by me that marred our friendship... I will be on my own now... this will be long for sure... and I'll be missing you...

1 comments:

Catherine O'Brian said...

sincere and moving tale of love and loss

Related Posts with Thumbnails