Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

14 October, 2009

With You

With you I dream of sun and stars
of meadows and colorful butterflies
with you my sun has set to rise
and moon at night when dusk arise

with you I felt my spirit free
buoyant and blithe wherever you may be
for I know my love, your love for me
curved in yours and mine, forever thee

my heart yearns for you everyday
longing for your warm embrace
the night has promises of your grace
with you, a smile is curved upon my face

with you I felt cared and loved
a promise sent from God above
that I can boast and be proud of
to tell the world this precious bode

with you a sober man like me
releases the poet inside of me
giving music to the words I write
and rhythm to the poems I cite

with you, I'm close to eternity
floating in the ether of immortality
my only wish of us my love
is to hold on to our promise of love
till life takes us to another start.

4 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Wow...all this coming from a man...I wish someone would write such poetry for me! For some reason....I think that people think that I don't care so much about things like that, only about the latest designer bag...I don't understand why people see me this way. I guess the way I look to people, doesn't match who I am!!! For if someone were to give poetry like this to me, I would surely fall in love!!! :)

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

C!!!

I am overwhelmed with your comment. I may not know your personally but reading your blog post... I believe you are a sensible person... they just haven't found that yet, unfortunately...

Somebody's gonna be there for you... and i believe if love truly is there... whether a man is a poet or not... he will surely show off his creativity to impress a lady like you!

Thanks C... appreciated it very much!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh, this is so romantic. it throws light on your softer side.

Related Posts with Thumbnails