Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

06 October, 2008

Untitled

Listening to Sarah MacLachlan's songs feeble me. I have listened to her songs many times but this moment her words are so strong piercing my heart knowing that the messages of her songs are real... Being alone to some is a weakness, but for me it is my strength. In stillness I become alive again. In her music I become stronger. But with the fusion of the two I felt weaker, yet after the music have played, after the momentary solitude, I am renewed.

We would love to give in to a sweet surrender to someone we really love the most, and we cannot help but realize that the person's love is indeed better than ice cream. Yet the more we get to know the person the deeper the mystery builds. We come to a point in our life that we fear the person's departure and hoping for grace to be fuller than ever. Otherwise we succumb to a situation that we become helpless and believe that we have failed. Hoping for an angel to come rescue us form the dire situation. Searching for reasons to every questions. And somehow, with hope still that an ordinary miracle can happen. Yet the possibility that the person will remember us is minute. The worst, we will always remember that person we have fallen for but left a vacuum in our heart. And somehow goodbye is the best solution for both...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails