Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

03 October, 2008

Paradox

I want to create something new... something different... defy forces... force my self to the limit, but I am drained... like all my resources are sucked out of me. I feel like I'm a vacuum where a body or object can freely fall without any resistance at all... my spirit is willing but my body is weak. A time where you just want to lay back, feel the cool breeze, watch the sun sets and listen to the music made by the waves foaming its way to the shore.

Somehow... amidst these atrocities that baffle humanity is an energy that gives fire to every passion of a human soul. A small ball of fire that differs from one person to another, the fire that rekindles and replenishes us to keep us going... and I'm trying to find mine... standing in a long winding crossroads that leads to nowhere is tiring... killing the fire within little by little. Consuming the only hope that is left of me...

I have done great things and accomplished a lot, I believe. But still there is this space in me... a small space that takes the oxygen out of me... and I'm finding ways to fix it.... but somehow nothing fits...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is an inner fire that wants to be set ablaze in all of us.. you just need a little fueling.. i geus, you know where to get that.. keep on!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails