Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

10 October, 2008

Numb

12:20 AM. Tonight I am numbed. No feelings. No raging emotions. Nothing at all. I like it. Thoughts of you passes by but it doesn't affect me much now. Perhaps, this is the effect of the beer I drank. Sedative. But I should be depressed, supposedly. Instead, I'm numbed... and it's good.

Earlier I was thinking of you and the feeling is good. Then again, that would only be a feeling. No more, no less.

I sent you a poem written by a friend of mine as it struck me much. I hope you have received it. I know you did. Anyway, I am sleepy now. Tired and sleepy. So I will lay myself to sleep. I have nothing to write anymore...

Goodnight sweetie... goodnight.



*3rd journal entry. no revision.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fiction.

hehehehe... awright!!! real.... just give me a name...

i have the clues now...im closer to nailing the answer!!!

watch out!!!!!! and your silent love will not be silent anymore.. and your imaginations will be horrible reality!!! bwahahahaha!!!

Marge said...

Hhahaha.... I love jabez's comments! :p

Your journal entries are so honest, deep and personal...Thanks for sharing this to me...really appreciate your trust.:)

May God grant you your heart's desires. Continue seeking and trusting the Lord, He know's everything and He cares for you more than anyone else.;-) God bless! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails