Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

10 October, 2008

Quantum of Solace

I have come to a point
that I fear the most
I'm drawing back to
my place of solitude
eyes staring blankly
motionless.

mind is not working
slowly degenerating
like a machine out of tune
battery consumed
energy lost
useless.

shunning away reality
welcoming illusions
feeding the mind
like a snake recoiling
hibernating.

redeeming the energy
that is left of me
no care for the world
focusing on the ethereal
drawing it's energy
life-giving.

I have learned its structure
drinking it's life
savouring its vitality
like a child in the womb
fragile.

I see myself at the center
calmly floating in the ether
eyes closed... naked
dark place shined
by the waning moon
serenity.

now I am safe
and I'm staying in this place
'til I have acquired
energy I have lost
waiting.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails