Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

06 October, 2008

Momentary Bliss



"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh", as the Bible says. My heart is full of mixed emotions which I cannot contain. I wanted to write it down and record everything... but I can't. Lot's of ideas come into my mind yet it would take minutes before I can put it into words. For one thing, I am very happy... not just happy, ECSTATIC! I have experienced the Third Law of Motion where you give and your giving is reciprocated, you care and being cared in return, you love and felt loved at the same time. I am very much inspired that if I could only write a poetry out of these emotions I feel, I could have written an epic. It's totally cloud nine, every piece of me is electrified, recharged. It's a life-saving energy, inspiring you to keep on going and believe that life indeed is beautiful... my words are not enough to portray sensation I am yoked with... I wish it will last forever as numbers expand infinitely in both directions. I wish I could hold on to it... like capillary tubes holding the fluid inside... forever. Aaarrrggggghhhh... I wish there is a way I could get rid of this passion for abiding it would mean foolishness... Ahhhh... I wish I could understand the secret power of the heart for even the powerful mind can be defeated by it... so much easily...

Then again these emotions that encompasses me is like Pandora's box... only the opposite. Instead of the tiny hope at its nethermost, it's fear. Fear of the aftermath of this storming emotions inside me. Fear about the absolute truth in Limits... the graph gets closer and closer to the asymptote but it will never touch. You can get saturated but sooner you get spoiled.

This means a chance... yet I'm holding back... for the heart is also deceitful. And these emotions are just momentary bliss... but then I hope... not.


*** lemma radiesthesia



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails