Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

01 September, 2009

Be Mine My Love, Be Mine



the long walks
and sensible talks
your sweet smile
with every hi’s and goodbye’s
these are some simple things
that makes me pause and smile

every move you make
sends rhythm to my bone
every words you speak
is a music to my soul

when I catches your stare
at my every unguarded moments
when you lay on my shoulders
every time you drift away
these are some small things
that makes me want you everyday

the joys you send
when you sing with me
is a bliss that mends
my longings with thee

be mine, my love, be mine
for time is finite that ends these all
when this heart of mine, still afraid to lose
this beauty of thine, forever I adore

these are some things
that makes me each day
to live and die
‘till I will and may.

4 comments:

Krista said...

i am! finally! everything's going good. hope you're doing well. i see you've added a ton since i've been online. i'm gonna have to check it out!

Mike said...

good to hear that!
yeah so much have gone that i can't miss to put it into writing...
more of a journal for me...

:-)

Unknown said...

i love this

Mike said...

thanks for dropping by tisha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails