Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

08 September, 2009

NLTSGO 2009 Quotable Qoutes

Today is the last day of National Leadership Training for Student Government Officers and we’ll be going home in a few hours from now taking the 1:10 AM bus to Manila and 6:50 PM flight to Bacolod. We had a rich experience so far from the training except that its not that effective due to the huge student population who attended the said training. During the course of the training, I learned a lot from the kids, aside from bonding moments, there are some in between stuffs that make us enjoy each others company. Here are some few “quotable quotes” from my students that makes me smile and laugh – in a good way – whenever I remember them:

Ralph the Phlegmatic-Melancholic Guy
Ano man? Di ko gets? (What? I don’t get it?) – his response after all of us laughed at a joke over a meal.

Sorry guys ha, but I find joy in these things – after seeing a clear running water on a canal.


Ramon the Special Child
Nainit ko ah! (I’m mad!) – he expressionlessly said after his spoon drop in one of our lunch.

Maanu ko man? (What will I do?) – he asks himself, with his head turning from right to left and back while making sounds with his fingers everytime he takes a bath in the morning or whenever he decides on something.

Andrew the Indian Guy
Exchange student? – a teacher asked over lunch.

Kabalo siya mag-Ilonggo? (He speaks Ilonggo?) – a teacher asked after hearing him speak Ilonggo fluently.

Thea.... Yeah!
Marduk!!!

May ari ko di medicine! (I have medicines here!)

Miss boisterous laughter 2009!

Leah the Naive
Har.....har.... – said with a long pause in between after a joke has been said by Ramon.

Ahay ah, tani... (Sigh.. I wish..) – evrytime she finds something she wish she have or could have done.

Me the Observer
laughs every time my kids take on each others jokes... :-)
This is the beauty of being the author... hehehe...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails