Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

10 September, 2009

Rough Day

I had a talk with my boss... The not so good one. Well, I was evaluated and bummer... you know what I mean... these issues AGAIN??? when will these issues be over? Get over it!

I was just over reacting... I guess... hopefully. My first day in class after a week’s vacation in Baguio. I don’t wanna say something bad... against people... against anybody that can’t edify them... but things aren’t good when IT ISN’T TRUE. Yeah... yeah...yeah... I’M THE LOSER and YOU’RE THE GOOD GUYS... whatever...

I don’t have regrets...grudges nor ill feelings with my BOSS. She’s just doing her job for the good of the school. However there are these BUNCH of CRAPS who got nothing to do but talk about how to RUIN other people’s life INCLUDING me.

What ya gotta do is TALK to ME man! Personally. Not going into vines. But well that’s how these craps lives. They find JOY in others...RUINING OTHERS...

And it hurts. Hurts me much. You know... when you get to hear comments of close FRIENDS from OTHERS? Crap!!!

I’m fine. Just letting these things out of my system so I could stay grounded. I just need a BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!... that would be later... that means missing the gym.

A DIDO or IMOGEN HEAP would calm me down... better yet... BON JOVI!



PS. Sorry for my language... I just need a release...

4 comments:

Lucia Seifer said...

Sh*t happens, Mikee. :O
sorry for the language too. XD
gah~ I dunno what you're talking about but I absolutely know what that feels...

Mike said...

yeah... thanks for the sympathy...
that was a release... so im totally fine...

Anonymous said...

Crap!!! You got hit too? Am i one of the bad guys? ugh!!!

blueberry cheesecake it is! later!

Mike said...

@Jabez

nope you're not... you who they are... :-)

but don't worry your safe and so am i... i just made a comment before i left the office...

Related Posts with Thumbnails