Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

03 September, 2009

Baguio for a Week


I’ll be on my way to Baguio a few hours from now... I’m inspired to write a poem but can’t seem to... I’m just overwhelmed by what I’m feeling. Am always excited to travel but this time, I’m not...even when I’m packing my things last night, I’d rather enjoy the PSP than pack my things...it’ll only be for a week but I wish I could just stay here in Bacolod. I don’t know exactly what bothers me... everything is fine – the place, the people, the trip – but there’s something holding me back. Wish I can get over with this when I arrive to Baguio tomorrow morning...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

am i first?

my comment: rest easy!

Anonymous said...

because you started liking someone!!!!! bwahahahaha!!!!!!

so is it LOVE? ooops!!! hahahaha!

*bring me buck a t-shut*.. love love love.. ooopss, wasnt teasing!

Mike said...

@Tisha
thanks for the comment... enjoying my stay now.. :-)

@Jabez
sorry darling... no t-shirts hehe and I'm not in love... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails