Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

02 February, 2009

Poem Unfinished

I wasn't able to finish writing this poem
but I'll publish it anyway since no words would come out of my empty head
as I try to close this...


In silence I found my strength
A music that soothes my senses
Stayed with me 'til the day ends
A symphony repeated 'til my loneliness ceases.

In my slumber I found peace
Escape to dreamland's momentary bliss
A jump for joy, a hearty hiss
'til I wake up in reality's kiss.

When I'm awake, I found no reason
My mind's unfocused, it blurs my vision
Which weakens me 'til I'm in oblivion
Uncertain still and with no solution.

In love I found meaning...
In pain there is healing...
That joy is worth fighting...
And life is worth living...


blurry thoughts, many words but I'm tired... I am sleepy.

2 comments:

La said...

without the title and the note,.. :p ... i would say it's complete ;)

keep up!

Usiku said...

The first two lines are the strongest. Stay open to the initial inspiration and allow the poem to be and go without too much intelligent override.

Related Posts with Thumbnails