Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

19 February, 2009

And This Is My Prayer

Heavenly Father, fountain of grace
I pray to thee, in my father’s place
extend your arms, your loving face
be Thou his guide, ‘til end of his days

Oh Father dear, haven of refuge
be my father’s peace in time of solitude
may You be his strength when times are rude
and carry his burdens that he can’t withstood

My Lord, my God, I come to thee
save my father from Satan’s spree
let Jesus’ blood, who died for me
cleanse his soul and set him free

Oh Lord of Comfort , our sanctuary
be our refuge from this infamy
we have fallen from grace, we cry mercy
we come to Your throne in humility

In Jesus’ name, this I pray
come take my father in the calmness of day
in the tranquility of the night, or as you may
and this I claim from day to day

May Your peace be with us as he goes with You
Surely we rejoice and will not woe
for I know Your plans and You’re faithfulness too
and we know Your grace will see us through

This I pray in Jesus name
this humble petition by faith I claim
glory and honor be to Your name
as I close this prayer with a loud Amen!

1 comments:

rikkijbc08 said...

my sincerest condolence to you and your family Mike :)...

Now you dont have to worry a thing about him, coz your father is with the angels above.. in God's loving arms.. be strong and keep moving on ;-)..

God bless you :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails