Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

17 February, 2009

Lately

It has been a roller coaster ride for me lately. I don’t know if I have been robbed of my emotions by the daily events. My best friends have there on personal matters to attend to.

Aubrey
Aubrey just gave birth to a cute little boy named James Gabriel. While writing this, she may have been out of the hospital already and enjoying God’s precious gift. I wished by the coming of baby James she would be spared of all her family obligations which makes our blood rush to our brain whenever we see each other and talk about family life. She had endured the lashes of her mom’s tongue since our college years. Just think of this, what kind of mother in the world would call her daughter “ingrata”. She is expecting so much of what her daughter can only give. Channeling her frustrations in life to her daughter. She should check her attitude. We don’t raise mother’s anyway. If she could only choose her mother, she would have done it a long time ago. Unfortunately she cannot. We cannot. So she has to makes use what her mother can give her and I hope she would be a better mother for her son. Anyway, Aubrey is a fighter as all of us is. She can make it through rough times.

Angelo
Ha! Forgive me... I know I’ve been harsh on you lately. You needed me to even just listen to you but I shove you away.
We’ll recently found a new job after losing the previous. He has been toying on the idea of finding a new job outside Iloilo. He has a lot of personal issues to manage. I just hope he can find time alone to reflect and make a major decision in life. He has strong beliefs that neither of us could bend but he learns from it anyway. We haven’t had an exchange of messages lately, which saddens me but what else can I do. This would make me take refuge to my own world shunning everything and everybody away. That maybe explains why I’ve been harsh to him. But don’t worry I’ll be the same person as I am as soon as I get out of my cocoon. What can I say, whatever is bothering your mind right now, I hope you’ll find peace and solitude with every major decisions you make. Think of it. A lot. Before making a final resolution. You have your philosophies and beliefs to guide. We can only make suggestions and comments but the choice is yours. Make the best of it.

Me
wish I could say something new. But it’s the same old feeling. Nothing much. Yesterday I’ve seen the person again. The very person that can make my blood rush through my brain and make me blush. We had a short conversation and everything went really fine. Prior to this meeting, I have already made a decision. To move on. So I struggled to control my emotions and thought of things that can occupy my attention. Gladly, I have done it. On the other hand, our house is little hospital, I have to order oxygen daily as my father consumes it 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. In addition, I have to buy his medicines and supplements. This, not counting the daily household expenses. Where do I get the money? God’s grace! God has been so faithful to us. If He could feed the birds in the air and dress the flowers in the field, how much more us? Right now, he is coughing out blood. I don’t know what will happen next. But I probably am numb...


Each of us have our own story to tell. Whatever it is, it part of the Grand Weavers plan. crafting us into a beautiful masterpiece. And I have told a part of mine...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails