Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

10 February, 2009

Forbidden Kiss

from a joke
is where it all began
then you challenged me
I have accepted
bravely

I smiled
you laughed
I was challenged
you’re only jesting
nevertheless
I played the game

I was enthusiastic
still
you’re just laughing
and the challenge?
I passed

the reward? I asked
you answered
with a laugh
I’m disappointed
even so
you just laughed

I’ve realized then
if this reward I have taken
and you have freely given
I would be in heaven
but then

I could not fathom
what it would be
after then
when I have fully known
that this kiss is
forbidden.

2 comments:

La said...

Oh! :P ..how you write almost everyday!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Dream ON, Man!!!!!

A kiss is not to be wasted PASSIONLESSLy ( if there's such a word)!!

Dream ON!!!

hahahahaha!!! i always.. always GET the last LAUGH!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhha!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails