Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

25 December, 2009

Phantom


I wish I was the phantom
Who gives you your desires
Who nurtures you to bloom

In whatever I might.


I wish I am the phantom

Who loves you with all my heart

And guides you in the dark
When clouds cover the moonlight.


Oh but I am a phantom indeed
A vision in the night
Who loves you in the dark
And caresses you with moonlight.


Yes… I am but a phantom

A vision in the dark
Who scares you when I’m in sight

And gives you fear in the coming of night.

And forever I will be
A phantom in the night

Who will forever thrive

In this unrequited love of mine.


I am a phantom, a phantom indeed
A vision in the night
Who scares you in the dark
Who denies you the moonlight.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails