Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

29 December, 2009

August Rush


It’s a wonder what music can bring

To a once unbroken heart

Finding what was lost

A promise that will never part


Just listen to its rhythm

Vibrating a dynamic sound

Brings every parted soul

To their love that was once were found


Strum that guitar strings

Bring me closer to the heart of sound

The beauty of the violin

Is where your love abounds


Hear those angelic voices

A sweet emotion of the lyre

It creates a bond of mystery

Which I so long after desire


Come meet me at the park

No more words just hush

My music brought you close to me

And my name is August Rush.

2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. JoyBell C. said...

Dear Mike, at the dawn of this new horizon we have in front of us, I want to greet you and wish you all the beautiful things that your soul has to offer to you and to the world and I also wish for you all the blessings you desire, from up above!

May you have a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Charity

Related Posts with Thumbnails