Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

13 August, 2009

Cheers to the Day


Cheers to the night when i was with you
When everything else are too good to be true
When the night is long just lying beside you
While i sing you to sleep, my love, my beau.

Cheers to the day while I walk with you
Just holding your hands as the sun sets in view
With sand under our feet and bottle of champagne in one hand
A moment so sweet, nothing else I could demand.

Cheers to this day, when I go blue
When I'm holding nothing but memories of you
When my eyes are dry for missing you
And knowing that there's nothing else I could do.

Cheers to the night when I was with you
When everything else are too good to be true
Cheers to the day, while I walk with you
'til the sun sets again and I go blue.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails