Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

22 January, 2009

Wooden Chair

I’ve been sitting here in this wooden chair
Not knowing what time have come to pass
On to the walls I have blankly stared
No thoughts, no words my mind can cast.

Why in this wooden chair I do keep sitting
When most of the time I gain nothing
Ah, perhaps an answer that I’ve been looking
‘til eternity I will be searching.

In these string of thoughts can an answer be found?
In these sweet sadness will a trumpet sound?
With this direness that hunts like a hound
Will I be spared as I shout out loud.

Still on wooden chair, of sundry things I think
No words on paper, nor stains of ink
Be that as it may, this green valley I know
Will only be a dream ‘til my sun is low.

This wooden chair, splattered in green
Have sheltered me from tears that could’ve been
Shared with my joys and witnessed the pain
Carried me sturdily ‘til my strength regains.

Now as I sit on this wooden chair
It carried me through my moment of despair
As my mind wanders into nothingness
It slowly eases my pain and sadness

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails