Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

05 January, 2009

Where The Grass Is Green

Oh field of greens and bounties
Come fill my cup that's empty
Let the sweet aroma of your green grasses
Fill my lungs and sooth my senses.

Let the cool breeze touch my skin
Lay me to sleep, let dream begin
Take me out of this cold place
And let the sun's rays warm my face.

Let your skies of white and blue
Take me away and leave no clue
To a place safe, cozy and warm
Far from thunder and lightning's churn.

Let your crystal waters flow
Wash away the pain and sorrow
Remove the stains and stinking smell
Refresh my spirit, my strength as well.

Come to me now, oh dear sweet valley
Come fill my cup with thy bounty
Restore unto me my precious glory
Just like a flower blossoming in beauty.

2 comments:

Krista said...

that's beautiful. i can pretty much feel what's being said.

Krista said...

no that'd only be if we had the same b-day.

try this site. it will help a lot. :)

http://astrology.about.com/library/bl_freeAstrochart.htm

Related Posts with Thumbnails