Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

27 November, 2008

To The Streets And Past

Down to the streets, my steps are heavy
My head is aching, lots of things to worry
The sun is setting, I watched in weary
Another day is gone and it was heavy.

As I walk down the street, I see two people
Neither can I say that they are a couple
But they remind me much of the moment after
When my love and I are walking down together.

Down to the streets, now walking alone
Wondering, can I have another moment of my own?
Perhaps a glance, another time to dance
In this ballroom of life where I can take my chance.

Down to the streets, jeeps passing by
Pulling me to reality, to where am I
This symphony of memories, a sweet lullaby
Should go with whiskey so I won't cry.

3 comments:

Krista said...

agreed. have you ever listened to imogen heap? she's my all time favorite female singer. her songs are very poetic, sometimes complicated but you can easily relate.

La said...

hmmm.....sad memories of yesterday make us appreciate the simple joys of today........ ;)

アンジェロ said...

people at this age still confuse potion with poison. . . little do they know that in love they are one dangerous mix.

Related Posts with Thumbnails