Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

27 November, 2008

Lady In Red

She walks down the aisle
With her Kirsten Dunst smile
Shadowed dark brown eyes
A sure thing to admire.

You won't miss a thing or two
As you hear the sound of her stiletto
The way she chooses her shoes
Makes everybody stand in woe.

Putting on make up is her art
And poetry makes her smart
When she sings, she's a lark
She'll make you grope in the dark.

Let her speak, she's a melody
A sanguine in melancholy
In a crowd, she has to be
Daughter of freedom and ingenuity.

Defiance, she will lead
And everybody else bleed
A thing of beauty, a thing to dread
She'll always be the lady in red.



**for dear Jabez,
who have touch the hearts of many
who brings joy to all the weary
who ventured the stormy seas
and gave me love* when I need.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIcest poem ever!!!!!Of course because its about me. hehehe.. so, is this the way you see me? hhhmmmmm.... thanks for being kind in your description of me.. next time, be a little bit honest....

Mike said...

i don't see anything that is not YOU in the poem...

when everybody thinks of you as Medusa, I thinks of you as Hera.

hehehe

La said...

Fantastic! I felt like listening to one poet reciting a poem to a goddess. :P

Nyaha! It seems like I'm already becoming a fan of your writings. :D

アンジェロ said...

僕の為には?

hehehe. . nice piece, , ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails