Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

27 April, 2009

The Promise of April

Now the loss of power to create a thing of beauty is engulfing me. I didn’t realize that a loss of a loved one could paralyze me from doing something that I love to do, the art. I haven’t written something on my blog except just a few minutes ago. But the end of April is a promising week. I started writing but mostly unfinished and I don’t want to publish it.

24th
I was asked to make bookmarks for the faculty dev and “whoala!” I made nice pieces of different designs which my boss liked much. I admit I copied the pics from the web but I think I do have the eyes in appreciating something that is beautiful from what is not. So the credit goes to me and the owner of the pics. (Thank you guys! And please don’t sue me for piracy). I made three batches and here's the first batch:


25th
I woke up late, as usual. Grab my phone and sent a birthday message to my friend. Lunch was great, roasted pepperoni chicken and fruit and vegetable salad. The salad was so good... just homemade though... hahaha... we tried to copy Kenny Rogers’ salad but the dressing... ugh. Then we watched “Slumdog Millionaire” and whew... I enjoyed it a lot. Very nice movie, no wonder it won 9 “golden globe”? And later that night, me and my friends had dinner at Café Uma beside L’Fisher hotel in celebration of Billy’s birthday. So he blew his cake their and the food was really great! I had a “Mixed Platter”, that is grilled chicken, pork and sussage. We planned to have some few drinks but we ran out of budget so we went home right after, which is about 11 o’clock already. Today I am inspired!























I’ll be in Manila on the 28th until 2nd of May. Hopefully, I can visit my cousins again in Antipolo (I had a great time with them the last time I visited them!), then... I’m waiting for a big surprise!!! The promise of April... hahaha... I dunno... it can be good or bad... im crossing my fingers...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails