Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

29 April, 2009

Manila

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life
I paused and stand in the crowded site
Where people's shouts and whispers are mixed
With jeepney's honks in a busy street

I couldn't help but reminisce
A lot of things now I have missed
Of friendships and the way we laughed
Of passions and the way of love

I've left you once because of fear
Now I've come back just to be near
But things are different now I can see
It won't be the same like it used to be

Empty spaces now are filled
Open wounds have long been healed
Stones rises high to the sky
And season changes by and by

I walk along the boulevard
And watch the sun sets while I stand
The only thing left for me to do
Before I leave Manila, my beau.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails