Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

14 April, 2009

New Beginnings

I have not written anything lately. I don't know why, I guess I'm not as inspired as I was before. I feel like if I write something it would be the same old boring rhymes. (which in fact is true for me)

The past month was a busy one and that maybe is the reason why I only have an entry for the month or being busy is my way of trying to get things out of my mind? I really don't know...

But I'm gonna have a fresh start. New look, new beginning. And hopefully, new way of writing. As Winston Churchill says and I quote:
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning".

There are always things in life that we can never hold on to forever. Mostly, they are passing. They belong to a past that shapes our future. If it didn't happen, if it's the other way around, what would we be now?

If the things in the past bring good memories, be thankful. If not, it is still worth keeping. Our past teaches us what to do presently in order to brighten our future. Seize each moment. Beginnings always come to an end, but in every ending comes a new beginning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all these drama....

a toast to new beginnings!

La said...

all the best ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails