Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

08 December, 2008

Passion Rekindled

I was walking alone in the street with my phone in my hand trying to send a message to my sister when suddenly somebody called my name, “Mike!” I looked back and there standing just a few meters away from me holding a bag of laundry is the person I have pry to forget! The one person who captured my heart and inspired me of writing these things. The source of most of the poems I am writing. This made me smile. Smile that can never be zipped throughout our conversation. Bidding goodbye was not hard. Instead, it’s the little moment that passes by as I headed to my direction. The blood rushing through my veins making my heart beat faster. I feel like I’m a dormant volcano where magmas slowly reaching the apex to where I would explode! Fortunately, I’ve learned to control and kept everything to myself. But I know this is one hell of a big job for me.

All the while I thought, I have forgotten everything. That I am okay now. That I have moved on. But I was wrong. The events that just happened a few hours ago made me realize that the emotions I have for the person for so long wasn’t totally wiped off, but was just sleeping like a gentle giant ready for battle once triggered. Or maybe this is how you feel when you have missed the person so much!

Then again, I must retreat from the dreamy world I usually create, otherwise I would live to the illusion of things of momentary ecstasy and end up breaking my very own heart.

2 comments:

アンジェロ said...

hahaha. . .

love love love. . .

over too soon?

it's a way to strengthen your character!!

アンジェロ said...

isn't it love that makes us speak of volcanoes and giants in battle, in poems, in songs. .

Related Posts with Thumbnails