Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

17 December, 2008

Life In Mono

when all is empty
when all is lost
when all that I've gathered
was nothing but a loss
whom shall I turn to?
where shall I start?

when words have been said
when everything is done
when all of the promises
have been kept but none
to whom do I believe?
to whom shall I run?

when melody fades
and the instruments broken
when lyrics are missing
and note's aren't playing
whom shall I listen to?
what will I sing?

when lips are sealed
and smiles are held
when speaking is nothing more
but losing than winning
what will I hear?
how shall I bear?

when philosophy is a means
to understanding each other
when logic is important
over humility and compassion
will there be love in caring?
will there be joy in giving?

life is colored then in monochrome
and songs are sung in monotone
words will be heavy like a rolling stone
hearts will be as cold as an empty home.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails