Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

28 January, 2010

Tyranny


I know how your skin feels like
the valleys and contours so treacherous
a bite won’t hurt, but can I ask for more?
For too much you would poison me

You hear the sound of my pleading
as your grip tightens on my soft skin
the moans of suffering that chokes
the life out of this helpless soul

I taste the sweetness of your cherry lips
only after my skin reddened from your beating
only when I feel no more
under the chains that only you commands

you’ll see me creeping, beg for more
not of your whipping but of mercy
as shadows leave the darkened hall
I lie dripping on the floor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first line sounds familiar to me.. hahaha!!!

C. JoyBell C. said...

Is this about love-making.... or about hell...???

Are you making it sound vague so as not to be too erotic??? :)

Mike said...

Jabez:
Bet you do hahaha.

C:
definitely not erotic. more like hell in analogy of love making... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails