Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

12 May, 2009

In The Calmness Of The Night

As I walk along the corridor
In the calmness of the night
Where lamps are equally scattered
To lit the hall but bright

There lies wooden cabinets
And debris of what was left
I can hear the sound of hammer
A rhythm familiar to self

I can hear the sound of chainsaw
As its blades cuts through the wood
I can hear the tinkling of the nails
As it drops from your hand

I can hear your crisp laughter
I can see your loving smile
I can hear your voice, talking
With peers and fellow, working

The place is full of your presence
That everywhere I look
I can see and hear you out there
But your hands I can never took

As I walk along the corridor
My tears started to fall
I miss you dad so much
And I can't help but to recall.

2 comments:

Dark Ian said...

poetic si toto mike!
how are you doing friend?
hope you are doing okay in there.
miss you all.

Mike said...

not really... but thanks

im doing great so far... hope you too! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails